Motherboard Repairs Dublin
Logic Repairs Dublin.
We provide motherboard repairs in Dublin and the surrounding counties so if your looking for a logic board or Motherboard repair in Dublin instead of a replacement then you have come to the right place. We able to repair a wide range of problems with Mac, iMac, Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air logic board and Laptop or Desktop Motherboards. If you have a Macbook Pro, Macbook, or Macbook Air we can help.
The common problems in Apple Macbook’s:
- Power but no boot: you heard the sound of the OS but you don’t see anything in the LCD. About 80% of the time, MAC/Apple computers have this problem. The causes of this problem could be bad Input/Output controller chip, or bad video chip.
- No power at all: The causes of this problem could be bad voltage regulator, open circuit, short circuit, or loose connection.
Work with external monitor but doesn’t work with its own LCD: bad video cable, bad video socket, bad back light or bad inverter
- No boot: When you turn the computer on, you only see the question mark in the central of the LCD. The cause of this problem should be bad hard drive, bad hard drive controller or loose connection.
- Laptop has blue screen (pictures): bad hard drive, bad hard drive controller, bad input/output controller chip set
Windows Machines Motherboard Problems:
- Nvidia chipset problem most common with HP & Dell XPS (No Video Issue only lights flashing)
- Dead motherboard or logic board (No Power passing or doesn’t turn on at all)
- Wireless working intermediately
- Deferent colours on screen.
- Over- heating
- Dc jack repair
- Power Button Broken
- Wireless Button not working
- Laptop beeping all the time